13 May to 9 June
though there are many species, the pigeon has one thing in common worldwide. When you talk about the pigeon it is a symbol of peace and purity.
The pigeon is shy and can sometimes feel that she is not seen or acknowledged. Because of the shyness she can come across as somewhat averse to people, while she is actually just a modest bird. Yet that makes her self-critical and perfectionist, because she wants to do well so badly.
She can give you the impression that she does little, but still waters have deep grounds. There is a lot of hiding under the surface.
The pigeon can accomplish a lot without too much effort.
- Handmade Khadi paper from India
- Format: A5 (approx. 15 x 21cm)
- Weight: 320 gsm
- Watercolour by Winsor & Newton
- White gel pen
- About 1.5 hours of painting
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.